Picasso - A Consuming Passion- Picasso Inspired Oil Painting by k Madison Moore


Picasso - A Consuming Passion
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc.


Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series


Inspired by Pablo Picasso


SOLD COMMISSION

14 x 18 Oil Painting on Canvas

I always have fun working with Picasso. I never
really know what I will come up with. Obviously he
is one of my very favorites. So many people are passionate
about his work. I read that he created over 20,000 works
including his sculptures, ceramics and all the other phases 
of art her was so talented to create. There will be many 
more inspirations for me from his work, I am sure!
Enjoy " Picasso - A Consuming Passion"


Commission projects welcome
If you would like a similar to a sold painting
contact me for details.



Comments