All My Love's by k Madison Moore


All My Love's

30" x 40" Personal Oil Painting on Canvas
30" x 40 " Red Floater Frame

Commission




The Collectors Inspiration

I've wanted to have something personal done of my dog, Jax, and me for sometime, but I've struggled wondering, what would it look like? What size would I get? 

Then I saw an ad from Henri Bendel (below) and was kind of obsessed. I would love something like that (not that exactly), but more personal... I would want something that reflects my personality and experiences. I know I'd like it to be black and white, but with some red... 

I was thinking of something to represent the three major places I've lived for the frames (if possible): Pennsylvania, Louisiana, and Texas. Each place has had something to do with significant phases of my life/career. PA - I was born and raised; it is where my family and friends are; LA

I will be sure to send multiple photos of us! His name is Jax - he is a Labrador/Weimaraner mix! Even though he is a rescue, he really rescued me. I got him right before my car accident when I broke my neck. He would check on me, tuck me in, and stayed by my side. He's just been an amazing source of comfort, especially after my sudden relocation to Houston, TX. He's a big baby, but he still tucks me in every night lol. He also has a blanket that he carries around with him from room to room. He really is my best friend. He loves everyone and every animal. He is just a sweetheart. 
He has taught me so much about unconditional love and trust.

 ~~~~~~~

With great photos and lots of input about all her loves and favorite things from Kaylynn, I had not problem at all designing his piece for her. Here is her response after I emailed her the finals.
MADISON!!

It is so AMAZING!!! You are such an incredible person and artist!!! I just LOVE everything - every single detail!! I can't believe how perfect and beautiful this is -- I knew it would be fantastic, but I am just blown away!! 

It looks just like Jax and me!! 

I had to show my close friend at work! She is in love with it too! She was like "it's everything you love in one painting!" You really understand me!!

I am so excited and near tears! Thank you so so so so much!!!!!! 

Inspiration Photos




Kaylynn



Jax



All My Love's



From top eft to right here are the meanings for All My Love's



Ooohhh my favorites:

I am obsessed with shoes - I love my Christian Louboutin heels even though they make me want to cry lol!
Red, white and black Christian Louboutin’s 

I associate Texas with work and shopping
Shopping bags with KB initials on them :)

I enjoy whiskey (bourbon - makers mark)
Makers Mark - love the cap! Perfect for this composition.

Food - Italian food!
Pizza Pie Icon

I have a lot of Kate Spade items: love the girliness of the bows!
RedKate Spade with bow

I enjoy  cigars (opus x and montecristo)
Lady in Polka dot frame smoking a cigar

In PA is where my friends and family are and where I like to go out dancing.
Dance Plaque

I play the Drums
A cute set of drums and another big bow :)

I love New orleans and Jazz
I love Jazz frame

I love cupcakes
Cupcake frame

I love the rodeo and line dancing
Red cowboy hat and boots frame

Dessert - wedding cake haha
Red, black, white polka dot wedding cake w/ red bows

I love Ice cream - Mississippi mud from Baskin Robbins
Ice cream cones in a heart

Daisies are my favorite flower! 
A Pot of daisies in sketch form

Love clothes - especially dresses and skirts! 

Added a similar skirt to the one in your reference photo
I think this makes it!! The top is your dress with the bow in red

I love my dog
…and we have Mr Jax here sitting with his beanie and his mommies
on his bench

LA makes me think of art, food and Music
Which is pretty much what this whole composition is about! :)



If you have an idea for a special project please feel free to contact me. There is never any obligation.





<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/0L7ZRJFXR61F">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments