He is My Sea, Abstract Oil Painting by k Madison Moore


He is My Sea
©kMadisonMoore

Abstract Flowers Series

18” x 18” x 2”


Of course you’ve heard the saying, There are many Fish in the Sea, 
pertaining to there are many choices of woman and men out there.
Yes, there are many but not all are desirable.

I feel lucky to have found my Fish, he is my world, my sea!

(Title can be adapted to “She is My Sea” if purchased by a male )


I decided to start with larger deeper canvases and to work on the sides as well carrying down some design and colors from the
painting to create more drama. 

No frame is needed. They are wired and ready to hang.

Commission projects welcome in your colors and specifications.














<a href="https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/0L7ZRJFXR61F">Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form</a>

Comments