The Scent of a Woman Black and White Nude Oil Painting by k Madison Moore


The Scent of A Woman
©kMadisonMooreFineArtInc2013

11 x 14 Black and White Nude Oil Painting
Monochromatic Series

I remember when all I used to paint was black and white.
I loved it and have many in my private collection.
A lot of people think it is so easy since there is of color
and just black and white that this is so much easier. Not really!

You are still dealing with many shades of black, white and grays
and getting them all to blend together where you want them
can be a task. Layers have to dry in between so they don't mix
until you can go back and add glazes to achieve depth.
The angle in which she is laying was a bit challenging as well
but I think it turned about pretty good.
Enjoy!



Please feel free to email me with questions. Your email address will never be shared.

Comments