You may Search Paintings by Category by clicking any of the above. Click home to come back to the main page.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Alphone Mucha Wine Painting by k Madison Moore



Alphonse Mucha Wine Label
9 x 12 Oil Painting

Connoisseur Wine Masters Series


_____________
Alphonse Mucha Wine Label Painting -

Such fun painting this Wine Label.  I really love the Art Deco / Art Nouveau
artists and I think they make the greatest wine label paintings.
The artists from that period always did so much detail in their work
and you know I just love detail. I think this is what appeals to
me so much in Mucha, Erte and Barbier's work.
I will definitely be painting a lot of wine labels
from that period. In this painting the model is taking a step into
reality with her flowing gown.
______

Commission Projects  Welcome
_______
_____
            Portfolio________

Email
___________

No comments:

Post a Comment